Profil

A rejoint le : 12 août 2022

À propos

The team scored 2 goals while conceding 3 goals (2-3). In away games, Resistencia scored an average of 1. 36 goals per match and conceded 1. 64. The team received 51 yellow cards and 6 red cards, while the total number of fouls committed is 17. Resistencia's average team rating is 0 per match. Ball possession is not so good for Resistencia, with an average of 45. 00% overall in this season.

Tacuary Asuncion vs Resistencia FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2022-08-16Match Details Who: Tacuary Asuncion vs Resistencia FC Competition: Primera Division, Clausura When: 2022-08-16, 01:30 Venue: Toribio Vargas On 2022-08-16 at 01:30, Tacuary Asuncion plays Resistencia FC at Toribio Vargas in an interesting encounter in Primera Division, Clausura. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 41% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Tacuary Asuncion vs Resistencia FC is worth a look.

Torres as the form record is (1W, 2D, 2L) with their average of 1. 6 goals conceded per game. Unwinning streak (4) matches Resistencia have failed to win 4 matches in a row. Last win was against Sol de América (2-1) on 15. 7. 22 Poor form in away games 4 losses in 5 games. (0W, 1D, 4L) is the record in away games. With their average of 2. 8 goals conceded per game. Summary Team Strenght 57% Avg. minutes played (last 6) 47% 0 Changes (vs. last game) Fresh important missings Head to head 40% 60% HT Shots Shots (on goal) Danger attack LineupChanges 04/26/22 3-1 2-0 13 - 5 9- 2 70 - 60 5 - 2 1 (58%) 1 (60%) 2. 63 02/05/22 1-0 0-0 3 - 9 1- 2 53 - 59 3 - 11 0 (0%) 2.

For more details, please look at Resistencia live scores, fixtures and resultsLive stream and TV broadcastTacuary vs Resistencia live TV broadcast can be seen on Wplay, BetClic. fr, Chance, Tipsport, Tipsport SK, Unibet FR. You will be able to watch Tacuary vs Resistencia live stream online here if we find an official live video for this fixture. If more than one live streaming option is available, all the required information will be shown on this page and you should be able to choose the best live stream.

73 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 42 yellow cards and 2 red cards, making 0. 77 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Tacuary's average team rating is 0 per match. Tacuary somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 46. 32% in this seasonFor more details, please look at Tacuary live scores, fixtures and resultsResistencia enters this match having won 1 matches of their last five (Sol de América) lost 2 (with Libertad, Guaireña) while 2 fixtures ended in draws against Nacional Asunción, Guaraní.

Chávez Domestic League Stats For Tacuary v Sol de America Av Goals Scored Per Game 0. 73 1. 14 Av Goals Scored Per Game Home 0. 89 Av Goals Scored Per Game Away 1. 39 Av Goals Against Per Game 1 1. 56 Av Goals Against Per Game Home 1. 20 1. 17 Av Goals Against Per Game Away 0. 80 1. 94 Tacuary vs Sol de America Head-to-Head Date Comp Home Score Away Stats 2022-04-19 Division Profesional Sol de America 1-0 Tacuary 2012-11-25 2-1 2012-09-16 3-1 2012-06-12 2-0 2012-03-11 2-6 Recent Transfers By Tacuary Recent Transfers By Sol de America Transfer Player Name Other Team Type Out M. Giménez Def Unidos Unknown C.

Tacuary vs Resistencia: LiveScore, Live Stream + PredictionPreview match VS Paraguay - Division 1 - 08/16/22 01:30 - 6. Round ODDS Match 1 X 2 Opening odds 2. 38 3. 4 2. 88 Pre match odds 3. 5 Asian handicap Line -0. 25 1. 93 1. 80 +0. 25 +0 1. 65 2. 24 -0 1. 45 2. 59 Goals Under Over 2. 5 1. 85 1. 95 Corners 9. 5 2. 00 Tacuary The form at the home stadium is not good 2 losses in 5 games. (1W, 2D, 2L) is the record at home ground Estadio River Plate. With their average of 1. 2 goals conceded per game. Resistencia Bad results in last matches for Resistencia Bad form within the last 5 games. Not easy period for the players and coach R.

Tacuary vs Resistencia live stream, score and H2HTacuary - Resistencia Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Tacuary won 2 games (Olimpia, General Caballero JLM) and lost 2 (with Cerro Porteño, Sportivo Ameliano) while 1 games ended in draws against Guaireña. Tacuary managed to score 3 goals and conceded 2 goals (3-2). Tacuary scored an average 0.

Villagra Cobresal Free R. Franco Avaí Loan A. Recalde Estudiantes RC O. Giménez W. Clar Boavista M. Otazú San Lorenzo E. Álvarez Nacional J. Salcedo A. Duarte Capiatá F. Lazzaroni Ferro A. Gómez Independiente A. Martínez W. Alonso Dep. Santaní C. Vargas I. Miño G. Ortiz Once Caldas In River Plate Godoy Cruz Atl. Tucumán Atlanta Guaraní Villa Dálmine Morón 3 Febrero Tacuary vs Sol de America Head to head record, stats & results.

25 3. 1 09/10/21 0-1 - 06/06/21 06/07/19 3-0 Team form 1. 33 1. 67 (+26%) total 1. 33 (+0%) total Tacuary Last 6 Matches All League Cups 30. 8 Nacional Asunción 01:00 26. 8 Sol de América 21. 8 12 de Octubre 01:30 11. 8 Deportivo Juventud 1 - 2 11 (61%) 6. 8 General Caballero JLM 0 - 4 5 - 11 2 - 5 98 - 39 6 - 1 1 (51%) 2 (58%) 3. 3 31. 7 2 - 1 Olimpia 1-1 8 - 9 3 - 4 36 - 82 3 - 7 5 (47%) 3 (49%) 5. 75 3. 8 1. 5 24. 7 Sportivo Ameliano 2 - 0 10 - 7 4 - 3 34 - 31 4 - 5 9 (35%) 6 (41%) 3.

Please be aware that some live events might not show up because of country restrictions (based on your location). Tacuary - Resistencia video highlights will be posted after the match, featuring goals and notable match events from this fixture. We only show video highlights from official channels and you can safely embed all the videos found on scoreaxis. comTacuary - Resistencia PredictionTacuary is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Resistencia or a draw are unlikely to happen. First team to score should be Tacuary, with 60% chances. At halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (49% chances). There's also a big chance for both teams to score in this match.

Franco F. Acuña A. Vargas F. Cobos A. Portillo I. Villalba M. Portillo G. Velázquez F. Corvalán M. Molinas J. Pineda J. Cáceres E. Ferreira A. Vera H. Fredes J. Mendoza M. Pardo L. Ortiz F. Jourdan E. Grosso T. Rojas A. Cubilla J. Acosta J. Cabañas F. Espínola I. Colombini N. Viera R. Ruiz Díaz O. Fernández G.

Resistencia 1:0 Tacuary. Watch online. 5 February 2022. Watch the online video broadcast of the match Resistencia 1:0 Tacuary. There are several sources to choose from for viewing with different

Tacuary de Asunción vs Resistencia FC live score, H2H and Tacuary de Asunción Resistencia FC live score (and video online live stream) starts on 15 Aug 2022 at 22:30 UTC time at Toribio Vargas

(
(ONLINE@@) Tacuary VS Resistencia live watch 15 August 2022

(ONLINE@@) Tacuary VS Resistencia live watch 15 August 2022

Plus d'actions